Tuesday 13 June 2017

My Perfect Day writing

My Perfect Day            12.6.2017

Walt describe our perfect day using visual imagery and descriptive vocabulary.

For my Perfect day.. My family and I would go to Rotorua for the day. My sister and I would be so excited. We would  all have breakfast my sister and I would have McDonalds, Mum and Dad would have bacon and eggs on toast with coffee. We would all get in the car and then we would put our seatbelts on, our day will then start.

I can see lots of trees, the sun would be out it would be hot. Lots of people in Rotorua shopping ,walking, lot of people go to the beach and some people swimming, and picnicking,and some people  fishing.  Its was a perfect day so far,I am feeling so happy. We are going to Whakarewarewa that is where the bubbling mud is, the geyser is scary but is so cool.It’s lunchtime I’m feeling hungry pizza sounds good Hawaiian pizza for my sister and I and my mom would want to eat fish and chips and salad, My dad would eat meat,chips,eggs and salad.and then we go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.